- ‘Doing your DofE’ Participants Info Website – Contains loads of information to support you in completing this independent award. Virtually all of the other resources found on this web-page have come from this website.
- eDofE – The portal for logging into your eDofE account, recording your activities and logging your hours of Volunteering, Physical and Skills sections, and providing evidence for those sections and your Expedition.
Useful resources for completing your award
Please feel free to download and use the following resources to support your independent completion of the award:
- eDofE Bitesize Guide for Participants – A guide to help you through the stages of logging in and logging your activities in order to complete your award.
- eDofE Username and Password Help – A guide to help you with any issues regarding your eDofE Username and Password.
- eDofE Single Sign-In Guide – If you have multiple eDofE accounts (possibly from doing DofE with different providers) then use this guide to link them together and only have to use one sign-in.
- DofE Award Timescales – A visual guide to the minimum timescales for your completion of the award.
The following table contains links and downloads that relate to each of the award sections:
|Resource||Volunteering Section||Physical Section||Skills Section||Expedition Section|
|DofE Section Requirements Web-Pages||Link to Web-Page||Link to Web-Page||Link to Web-Page||Link to Web-Page|
|Programme Ideas – Use this for ideas of what to do to complete the section and check if it meets requirements||Download Ideas Sheet||Download Ideas Sheet||Download Ideas Sheet||N/A|
|Programme Planner – Use this to plan the activity for this section and then type/upload into eDofE||Download Planner||Download Planner||Download Planner||N/A|
|Activity Log – Use this log to keep track of your hours spent on your section activity||Download Activity Log||Download Activity Log||Download Activity Log||N/A|
|Other Resources||N/A||N/A||N/A||Get Outside the Classroom DofE A5 Expedition Handbook
eDofE OS Mapping Guide – A guide to using the Ordnance Survey Mapping tool within eDofE.
See below for further Expedition Section information…
When we become aware of opportunities for volunteering in the local area, to help you with completing your volunteering hours as part of the Duke of Edinburgh’s Award, we will post them here:
- Gawsworth Community Shop – Gawsworth Community Shop have sent us this information and are welcoming volunteers to bring their skills to the organisation and help them maintain a local village shop for the inhabitants of Gawsworth.
Information about the specific expeditions will be posted here when they are published and please also see the Get Outside the Classroom DofE A5 Expedition Handbook.
|Information||Bronze – 25th February 2019||Silver – 25th February 2019|
|Participant & Parent Letter||Click Here to Download||Click Here to Download|
|Information||Bronze – 30th & 31st March 2019||Silver – 17th-19th May 2019|
|Parent Letter (inc. Drop-Off, Camping and Pick-Up Locations)||Click Here to Download||TBC|
|Information||Bronze – 20th & 21st July 2019||Silver – 19th-21st July 2019|
|Parent Letter (inc. Drop-Off, Camping and Pick-Up Locations)||TBC||TBC|