Links to Key Information
Please use the following links to view key information that Tytherington School is publishing regarding the return to school on September 2020:
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) – Autumn Term Planning Checklist
- September School Re-opening Letter to Parents – 17th July 2020
- School Re-opening FAQs
- Equipment Essentials for Every Lesson
- Revised Timings of the School Day from September 2020
- Risk Assessment for Full Re-Opening in September 2020
- Letter to Parents About Face Coverings – 28th August 2020
- Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) Policy
- COVID Flowchart
- PHE North-West Schools Resource Pack
- COVID Poster for Parents from Cheshire East
Contacting us regarding a “Confirmed Case”
If you need to contact us because you have received details of a positive covid-19 test result for your son/daughter, between the hours of 08:30-16:00, please contact the school directly on 01625 610220.
If you need to contact us outside of those hours, please e-mail us on:
You will need to leave full details of your son/daughter’s name plus details of a number we can contact you on. Please also give us details of when the test was taken and when the results came through. If applicable, let us know when symptoms started.
Please do also follow this up by leaving a message on our school number: 01625 610220. This email address will be monitored, and a member of our team will be in touch to confirm the next steps.
Student Information Booklets
Please click the following links to download the respective Student Information Booklets for Years 7-11 and Sixth Form. Students in all years will be talked through information related to measures that are in place for their health and safety.