Please click here to access our dedicated eLearning Support web-page.
Links to Key Information
Please use the following links to view key information that Tytherington School is publishing regarding school in 2020/21:
- COVID Risk Assessment
- PHE North-West Schools Resource Pack
- COVID Flowchart
- COVID Poster for Parents from Cheshire East
- Revised Timings of the School Day from September 2020
- Equipment Essentials for Every Lesson
- Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) Policy
- Clinically Extremely Vulnerable (CEV) Notification – please use this to notify us if your child is considered to be CEV
Contacting us regarding a “Confirmed Case”
If you need to contact us because you have received details of a positive covid-19 test result for your son/daughter, between the hours of 08:30-16:00, please contact the school directly on 01625 610220.
If you need to contact us outside of those hours, please e-mail us on:
You will need to leave full details of your son/daughter’s name plus details of a number we can contact you on. Please also give us details of when the test was taken and when the results came through. If applicable, let us know when symptoms started.
Please do also follow this up by leaving a message on our school number: 01625 610220. This email address will be monitored, and a member of our team will be in touch to confirm the next steps.