Athletics Championships Friday 28th June 2019
- All students, whether in school or attending the track must come to school in full Tytherington PE kit (cycle shorts are not permitted)
- Students may bring additional non-Tytherington clothing layers to wear over their PE kit while not competing/participating in practical activities
If attending Macclesfield track
- Students must bring any medications required (and permitted by parents/guardians) as medicines kept in school cannot be taken to the track (First Aid is available in the gazebo at the far end of the pavilion)
- Pupils to bring raincoats/umbrellas/suncream/hat depending on the weather as there is very little shade/shelter
- Bring lunch and plenty of water. If eligible for free school meals, please collect at the pavilion at the track. Water bottles can be also be refilled at the pavilion.
- A tuck shop is available if students would like to bring a small amount of money to purchase anything.
- Students are asked NOT to bring any valuables with them to the track as we can not ensure their safety. Please leave valuables at home.
- Students will be transported to and from school on coaches and will leave school at the usual time. Students will not be permitted to go home from the track.