If you have a concern for a child’s safety…
Should parents or members of the public have any safeguarding or welfare concerns about a student of Tytherington School they should be reported directly to one of the designated members of staff shown below, or by:
- telephoning the school directly on 01625 610220
- emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- filling in the online Staying Safe Reporting Form
- Mrs P Shatwell – Operational Designated Safeguarding Lead
- Mr D Pepper – Assistant Headteacher, Deputy Designated Safeguarding Lead and Safeguarding Oversight
- Mrs E Healey – Asst. Headteacher
- Mr A Pilbury – Deputy Headteacher
Please see our school Safeguarding Policy within the Policies web-page.
For student safety guides please visit this page – Staying Safe.
Health & Relationships
Parents Protect! – “is an information and resources website which aims to raise awareness about child sexual abuse, answer questions and give adults the information, advice, support and facts, they need to help protect children.”
Social Networking & Communication
Project Young Eyes – Profiles of apps that children are using