If you have a concern for a child’s safety…
Should parents or members of the public have any safeguarding or welfare concerns about a student of Tytherington School they should be reported directly to one of the designated members of staff shown below, either by telephoning the school directly on 01625 610220 or by emailing email@example.com.
- Mr D Storey – Designated Safeguarding Lead
- Mrs H Hukins – Safeguarding Practitioner
- Mrs E Healey – Asst. Headteacher
- Mr D O’Brien – Associate Headteacher – Head of Middle School (Years 9 & 10)
- Mr A Pilbury – Deputy Headteacher, Deputy Designated Safeguarding Lead and Safeguarding Oversight
Please see our school Safeguarding Policy within the Policies web-page.
For student safety guides please visit this page – Staying Safe.
Health & Relationships
The Key Jar – Unlock the hearts of your children using these keys to a great family conversation. Cut out the label below, affix it to a jar, and fill the jar with the question strips on pages 3-5. Simply pull a question from the jar during a family meal and listen to the magic unfold!
Parents Protect! – “is an information and resources website which aims to raise awareness about child sexual abuse, answer questions and give adults the information, advice, support and facts, they need to help protect children.”
Social Networking & Communication